Sitemap and initial guidance
www.ql-recorder.com offers information about tools for implementation of electronic questionnaires, primarily for measuring health related quality of life (HRQL) and patient satisfaction.
- The sketched QL-Recorder logo in the top left corner leads you back to the main page from anywhere else.
- The menu on the left lets you select individual pages within the current section.
- The coloured tabs above let you jump to either of the following major sections:
- __/== Introduction ====\____________________
Basic information about the scientific background of Health-Related-Quality-of-Life (HRQL), and about the concept and the technical implementation of the QL-Recorder.
- __/== Software ========\____________________
Preconfigured self installing software packages for downloading, as well as updates for the shareware version of AnyQuest for Windows.
- __/== Questionnaires ==\____________________
A selection of questionnaires or instruments adopted for the QL-Recorder platform.
- __/== Docs+Support ====\____________________
Tutorials, detailed manuals, videos, project drafts, scientific publications and various other informative or hopefully helpful material.
- __/== Service =========\____________________
My offer of tools and professional services for your own projects.
- Hyperlinks to information about myself and to a this sitemap are available down in the footer of each displayed web page.
This WWW site should be displayed fairly well by any HTML browser that supports tables. Compatibility with plain text browsers was tested with elinks, a successor to lynx. A display with a horizontal resolution of circa 1024 pixels in graphics mode or circa 120 characters in text mode is advantageous.